PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
- Possess strong fundamental concepts in mathematics, science, engineering and Technology to address technological challenges.
- Possess knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for analyzing, designing and implementing complex engineering problems of any domain with innovative approaches.
- Possess an attitude and aptitude for research, entrepreneurship and higher studies in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Have commitment to ethical practices, societal contributions through communities and life-long learning.
- Possess better communication, presentation, time management and team work skills leading to responsible & competent professionals and will be able to address challenges in the field of IT at global level.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, science, engineering and technology;
- An ability to define a problem and provide a systematic solution with the help of conducting experiments, analyzing the problem and interpreting the data;
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a software or a software/hardware system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints;
- An ability to identify, formulate, and provide systematic solutions to complex engineering/Technology problems;
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering technology tools, standard processes necessary for practice as a IT professional;
- An ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems with necessary constraints and assumptions;
- An ability to analyze and provide solution for the local and global impact of information technology on individuals, organizations and society;
- An ability to understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities;
- An ability to function effectively as an individual or as a team member to accomplish a desired goal(s);
- An ability to engage in life-long learning and continuing professional development to cope up with fast changes in the technologies/tools with the help of electives, professional organizations and extra-curricular activities;
- An ability to communicate effectively in engineering community at large by means of effective presentations, report writing, paper publications, demonstrations;
- An ability to understand engineering, management, financial aspects, performance, optimizations and time complexity necessary for professional practice;
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.