1. Which all Courses are offered?
2. Admission Criteria and Dates?
3. What is the selection procedure for the courses offered?
Candidate must have appeared for CET conducted by the DTE, MS and (for OMS Candidates any qualifying examination as CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, JMET) also for Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by a competent authority.
4. What are the eligibility criteria?
Candidate should have passed with min. 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of category candidates from Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by association of Indian Universities.
5. Can I pay the tuition fees in installments?
Tuition fees should be paid one time in full. Special cases should be discussed with the Director.
6. Are there different fee structures for Indian and International students?
The rules are as drafted by DTE.
7. Are there any Scholarships available for students?
Free-ship & Scholarship details are as per University of Pune Guidelines. For further assistance Contact – Mr Vishal Gaikwad, Faculty Member (9767236551)
8. Is there internship?
For two years program the internship is during the summers between first and second semesters.
9. When do placements start?
Placements usually start around December every year. However it is encouraged that the students resume there jobs only after completion of four semesters of the two year MBA program.
10. Can I pursue MBA along with my job?
University of Pune has strict guidelines of 75% attendance since MBA is a two year full time program. Students are not encouraged to work during these two years of MBA degree.
11. What are the different documents required for admissions.
List of important documents is displayed on the website
12. If I have not given any of the above mentioned qualifying exams, and still want to pursue my MBA degree, is there any way out?
AMMI examination which is conducted by the college can also be considered for admissions. Students qualifying AMMI exams, GD and PI are also considered for MBA admissions as per DTE Directions.
13. What are the tentative dates for AMMI Exams?
The dates for AMMI exams will be declared by DTE.
14. What are the tentative dates for GD and PI?
The dates for GD and PI will be declared on the website.
15. What are the contact numbers for admission enquiries?
Ms. Pranjal (Receptionist)
Reception - 020-25431001
Ms. Dipali (PA to Director)
PA to Director – 020-25434314
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org