Glimpse of the Event: Emerging Issues in Corporate Strategies
The Seminar initiate at SIBAR has following objectives in mind-
1. To provide the management students, a platform to express their views, ideas and opinions about various issues.
2. To increase their awareness about various socio-economic issues and the dynamic changes occurring in the environment.
3. To enhance their communication & presentation skills along with your analytical abilities.
The Seminar aims to provide a common platform for industry and academia to generate enduring strategies to combat these challenges
International, National and Students’ Seminar were well received by the corporate, faculty and students for its choice of theme, conduct and various case study presentations The seminar theme covered topics like Entrepreneurship & Retailing, Entrepreneurship- Export management, Micro entrepreneurship , Entrepreneurship.com, etc.
The intent of these seminars is to enable faculty and students to understand how individuals, groups, leaders and the organizational culture are influenced by creativity (generating an idea), risk-taking (taking action on the idea) and developing the skills of entrepreneurship. The other aims of this seminar are-
• To identify the social and economic drivers of entrepreneurship.
• To classify the benefits and risks to entrepreneurs in a globalized economy.
• To provide a common platform for industry and academia to generate enduring solutions.