The Entrepreneurship Cell equips students to run valuable entrepreneurship programs – programs that go beyond generating awareness and begin developing key skills and knowledge.
- The course provides solid grounding in the most effective entrepreneurship teaching methodologies, with an emphasis on experiential learning.
- Students will be able to design, develop and run exciting programs that arm students with basic entrepreneurship skills including: idea generation; opportunity evaluation; business modeling; creating back-of-the envelope cash-flows; and negotiation and sales.
- MBA SIBAR Students are able to engage short-duration programs that kick-start excitement on campus and help students develops critical entrepreneurial skills and tools, including being able to:
- Effectively generate and communicate business ideas in a structured environment.
- Evaluate opportunities using fixed parameters and framework.
- Develop initial business models using key assumptions.
- Assess and calculate the investment requirement to reach cash-flow break-even.