The following “Students' Code of Conduct” is framed to foster and protect the core mission and objectives of the institution, to promote the scholarly and civic development of the institute’s students in a safe and secure learning environment and to protect the people, properties and processes that support the institution and its goals. Any cases of violation of these set of rules and regulations are punishable.
- The students should display decent, exemplary conduct and character not only within the campus but also outside.
- All students are expected to be in college every day and on time for each class, (as per the academic time-table), tests & examinations.
- Every student is expected to have a minimum of 75% attendance during each semester. A shortfall in this requirement implies that the student will not be eligible to appear for the final examination.
- Students will be required to establish a valid reason for absence and/or tardiness from college or class.
- Attending the college/department organized seminars/guest lectures/formal functions etc. is mandatory for the students.
- The students shall adhere to all the University norms, as notified from time to time.
- Carrying/using mobile phones is prohibited in the academic premises (classrooms, corridors, library, lab etc. If the students are found with mobile phones and violating the norms, the same will be confiscated by the faculty/authorities and will not be returned throughout the semester.
- Use of Internet for the purpose other than academic related activities, is strictly banned. Use of Social networking sites is banned.
- Students have to wear clean, neat, decent and prescribed uniforms/clothing in the institute/campus.
- All students must carry their Institute Identity Cards. They are required to show their ID cards to the college authorities when ever demanded. Any loss of ID card should be immediately reported to the institute office.
- Students are required to maintain strict discipline in the college premises.
- Students are required to respect and obey all the instructions/directions given by the faculty/staff, from time to time.
- Ragging is a criminal offence. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and any student found guilty of this, is liable to punishment decided by the management.
- Harassment, whether written, verbal, sexual, physical, emotional or racial, is a serious offence and will be a punishable act.
- Any form of "Cyber Crime" by the students is strictly prohibited
- All cases of misconduct / violation of Institute Regulations / misbehavior by the students will lead to consequent punishments.