Accredited by NAAC with "A" Grade
The Placement Cell is point of contact for all companies interested in recruiting SIMCA students in their organization either as employees or interns. The cell comprises of student representatives, training and placement team including Prof. Shailesh Pandey, Prof. Vivek Shaurya and Prof. Preeti Surkutwar. It has been constituted with the following objectives:
- To bridge the gap between the corporate world and the students.
- To act as a contact point for all companies who wish to recruit students from Sinhgad. The Placement Cell will facilitate the placement procedure from the pre-placement talks (PPT) to the induction process.
- To assist students in becoming ready for the corporate world by organizing expert sessions, workshops.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitating the selection process
- Pre-placement activities
- Making students ready for industries
- Inviting companies
- Ensure 100 % Placement
RECRUITERS (TOP COMPANIES)