1) What is the procedure for MBA admission?
Ans: As per the DTE, Government of Maharashtra Procedure (Ref. website www.dte.org.in)
2) What is the procedure for MBA Program to get admission?
Ans: Candidate has to appear for CMAT examination conducted by AICTE.
3) What is the fee structure?
Ans: As per the Shikshan Shulka Samiti. Fees for open category for academic year 2012-13 was Rs. 90,000 and for category students as mentioned in fees section.
4) Where is SKN Sinhgad School of Business Management (SKNSSBM) located?
Ans: SKNSSBM is located at Sinhgad Road (Ambegaon BK), in Pune (Maharashtra-India). Or on bypass highway.
5) What is mailing address of SKN Sinhagd School of Business Management?
Ans: SKN Sinhgad School of Business Management,
S.No. 10/1, Off Sinhgad Road, Ambegaon (Budruk)
Pune – 411041, Maharashtra (India)
6) When was SKNSSBM founded ?
Ans: SKN SSBM was established in 2010.
7) What is the availability of Hostels?
Ans : There are sufficient no. of hostels for boys and girls. Separate hostels for foreign national students. For details contact Estate Manager/ Hostel Warden. (Contact Number : 020-24357021, 24100000, 24355884)
8) What are Attendance rules?
Ans : A student must have a minimum attendance of seventy five percent of the total number of classes including lectures, seminars, Practicals held in a course in order to be eligible to appear in the University Examination for that course. Those students whose attendance is less than 75% shall not be allowed to appear in the university Examination.
9) In case somebody falls ill, what should he/she do?
Ans : There is a Clinic in the campus managed by Institute. In case of emergency, the patient can be shifted to any reputed nearby hospital. Please contact the Warden / Asst. Warden / Estate Manager for shifting a student to a hospital. All type of medical support and facilities are given free of cost to all in our Medical College Hospital, “Smt. Kashibai Navale General Hospital and Research Centre”, Narhe-Ambegaon,Pune.
10) Is the guest house facility available for my parents/relatives? If yes how the booking can be done?
Ans : Yes, it is available. For booking please contact Estate Manager.
11) Which specializations are offered in MBA course?
Ans: The Department offers following specializations.
|IT||-||Information Technology Management|
|HR||-||Human Resource Management|
|IB||-||International Business Management|
|SCM||-||Supply Chain Management|
|RABM||-||Rural and Agribusiness Management|
|FBM||-||Family Business Management|
|BIM||-||Banking and Insurance Management|
|MC||-||Digital Media and Communication Marketing|
|THM||-||Tourism and Hospitality Management|
12) How frequently industrial tours are conducted ?
Ans : Long tours are conducted once in every year. One day industrial visit are regular affairs as academic requirements.