1. What is the admission fee of SIT?
Fee structure of admission is as per the directives of Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Government of Maharashtra. Details are given under the About Us link.
2. What is the availability of Hostels?
There are sufficient numbers of hostels for boys and girls. For details visit Infrastructure link.
3. When SIT is established?
It is established in 2004.
4.What about sport facility?
Sport facility is available for indoor as well as for outdoor games. please visit sport section.
5. What is the placement scenario at SIT?
Placements at SIT have touched significant heights this year. The recruiting companies include IBM, Wipro, HCL, Infosys, and L&T among the globally known MNC's along with several other companies in the country. The college has also taken steps to get students placed who are still in 3rd year of the programme. For details visit Placement section.
6. What are Attendance rules?
A student must have a minimum attendance of 75% of the total number of classes including lectures, tutorials and hundred percent in practical held in a course in order to be eligible to appear in the University Examination for that course. A student should meet the above attendance requirement irrespective of the number of days he/she is on medical and /or other leave for any reason whatsoever, those students whose attendance is less than 75% may not be allowed to appear in the University Examination.
7. What are the office working hours of SIT, Lonavala?
09.00 am to 05.30 pm
8. What about the climate in Lonavala?
Lonavala has a moderate climate with warm summers.
9. What about computer terminals and Internet facility?
There are numerous terminals and a computer laboratory operating within the Institute and all the computers are connected through LAN. The campus is enabled with wi-fi facility at any place.
10. What are the departments where M.E. program are offered?
Presently we are offering :-
1. ME Computer - Computer Engg & Computer Networks
2. ME Mechanical - Machine Design
3. ME E & TC - VLSI
4. ME Electrical - Power System