SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science
SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science situated at a beautiful location of Lonavala campus of Sinhgad, established in 2011 is a part of a well-known educational trust Sinhgad Technical Education Society having registered office in Pune. It has 91 Institutions imparting quality education upto PhD in different fields. The STES is a multi-campus and multi-disciplinary organization conducting AICTE / MCI / University approved academic programs in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and Medicine.
SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science is affiliated to the University of Pune and is approved by AICTE.
The college has modern, state-of-the-art infrastructure appropriate to conduct to engineering education. The college has qualified and experienced faculty engaged in teaching and research. The college laboratories have modern equipments and experimental setups. The campus is Wi-Fi with 45 Mbps dedicated internet lease line out of which 40 Mbps is available to students after college hours and around 1200 computers with latest configuration are fully networked.
Besides conventional teaching, college puts special emphasis on e-based learning, subject-oriented value addition programs, experimental and industry oriented project work. The College has an established system of feedback from the students, parents and industry. Every student is closely monitored by the system of Local Guardian scheme.
|Sr No.||Under Graduate Courses offered (BE)
|1.||Electronics and Telecommunication||60|
|6.||Mechanical Engineering (Second Shift)||60|
|Sr No.||Post Graduate Courses offered (ME)
|2.||Mechanical Engineering (Design)||24|
- Excellent infrastructure and faculty support for academic excellence with outcome based approach.
- Value addition programs, laboratory innovations industry visits, campus extend programs with strong industry interface.
- Presentations, language Classes, Business clubs, Student forms, professional clubs, GD’s exhibitions, project contests, Technical cultural festivals for life skill development.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
- Extra Input Sessions for students having backlog.
- Attitude building session like Art of Living, Sahajyoga etc